In this tutorial series, you’ll learn the essentials to create new assets that can be saved to the home builder library to extend the available options.
This training series is for beginners, but it is helpful if you know basics of how to use Blender and the Home Builder Library.
- Understanding PyClone Assemblies – This gives you an understanding of how Assemblies work. These are the basic building blocks that are used when creating parametric assets.
- Saving Objects to Home Builder – This video shows you how to save objects to the library to extend the available sink faucets, cabinet door pulls, and entry door pulls.
- Saving Materials to Home Builder – This video shows you how to save materials to the library and utilize the pointer system to quickly update materials in the scene.
- Saving Static Assemblies to Home Builder – This video shows you how to save assemblies to the library that don’t change size like manufacturer specific ranges, refrigerators, dish washers, and range hoods.
- Creating Parametric Assemblies – This video shows you how to create and save parametric assemblies to the library. These are assemblies that have the ability to change size. This shows you how to create and save cabinet door panels, entry door panels, window parts, and frames.
Patreon Coming Soon!
There will be a lot more training content that will be available on my Patreon. Checkback soon for more details.
Where Can I Ask Questions?
If you have questions or issues trying to create your own assets please ask on my Discord Server.
Discord – https://discord.gg/yxZSbtJFkw